News and its Impact on my Life.......

The news has become really sad since lately although it hasn't not really changed from the happenings of the past. Crime is still what it is 10 years and is only getting worse. One specific news that has really change my life is that about the bombing of the Twin Towers in New York. The video below shows the news report of the bombing of the twin towers:


My dream has always been to become a Commercial Pilot and after seeing this, it has not significantly changed my mind but has caused me at times to have second thought about my future in the field of aviation. Piloting is a wonderful and very interesting field. It is quite fitting of my character as I love to travel and experience new cultures and way of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger