The Influence of a Media Medium - "Radio"

The radio and overall music is very influential, especially when I see the hot music videos and see what the popular recording artistes are wearing, doing each and everyday of their life. When I see whats hot and whats wearing nowadays, I have a tendency to want to dress, act and be as close as possible, but at the same time be unique. It may be hard to source these outfits, but I try to find fitting clothes or dress close to the style and depict the new term "swag", which means to look good. A famous song thats has been playing on all radio stations is the song by one of the most influential artist Vybz Kartel and his counterpart Russian - Straight Jeans and Fitted.



This song has slightly influenced my dress at the first few months it was playing a lot over the airwaves. As the song is talking mainly about wearing straight fitting jeans, fitted caps, white t-shirts, rosary chains and a G-shock watches. However, I do not own a G-Shock watch and I don't indulge in wearing jewelry.

As in pertains to dress, I like to be unique with what I wear, therefore, I don't wear the things everybody else is wearing, I create my own style and set a trend for other people to want to follow me, "I am a leader, not a follower".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger