The Influence of a Media Medium - "Internet"

The world wide web has all the information i need about anything. As it relates to how this medium has affected me, it has had a huge impact on my life because I am around my laptop and internet for the most part of my entire day. I am a big fan of music and fashion trends, so I have tendencies to do google searches on "whats hot in the fashion and music world". Common searches include "new male fashion trends", "what does drake wear", just to name a few or I visit the websites for the various name brands such as, Aeropostale, Hollister, Guess, Levi's etc.

Picture showing a model wearing a levis skinny jeans


 Picture showing myself wearing a Levis Skinny Jeans. 
















Another tendency I have is that when I am surfing the internet and glimpse different articles on whats happening in the world of entertainment, I will find myself reading these articles. These articles usually have images of hip hop artistes. Their dress is one thing that always grasps my attention.

The internet has also showed me how to live my life. This medium has become than influential to my life. Via the internet I watch television, listen radio and watch all the latest movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger