The Influence of a Media Medium - "Television"

Since I rarely watch television, I  cant say how this has impacted my life. However,  when I do, I watch tv shows such as BET 106 and Park, Two and Half Men, Spartacus, The Big Bang Theory and The Game. The BET 106 and Park influences my dress as I watch it to see the hot fashion trends and also to find out the songs favored. Since I am an American citizen by birth I am captivated by all these hype happenings within the US.

The following are video clips of a few of my favorite TV shows:

 Trailer for Spartacus: Blood and Sand


 Promo Video for Two and Half Men

These TV shows I wouldn't say is constructive or educational in any way, but its just what I like. Television is somewhat influential but only if I allow it to be.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger